HardieShingle siding gives your home the look and feel of real cedar shingles with the low maintenance and high performance of advanced fiber cement. It is designed to mimic both the texture and look of cedar shingles, which means that homeowners who want the rich, rustic appearance of wood shingle siding for their home can achieve that look without having to perform the constant maintenance that real wood requires.
Here is a look at the many other benefits HardieShingle siding offers local homeowners:
- Exceptional durability HardieShingle panels are composed of fiber cement, which is cement, cellulose fibers and sand that have been compressed and steamed to form a thick, solid material. It won’t expand and contract like wood, so won’t split or crack.
- Better protection for your home Fiber cement offers superior protection against all types of weather, including snow, ice, high winds – even hail. This is especially crucial in our area.
- Less maintenance Cedar shingles must be stained or painted every few years to prevent them from drying out and splitting. It’s expensive and messy. You also can paint or stain HardieShingle panels to get the color or shade you want, but fiber cement holds its color up to three times longer!
- Resistance to fire and pests Fiber cement resists fire much better than vinyl or wood, and is immune to insects and rot.
- Lower environmental impact Because HardieShingle is not made of wood, no trees are endangered in the process of making the product. Yet it can still be recycled.
- 30-year manufacturer’s warranty When you turn to Colonial Roofing as your siding contractor, you’ll be protected.
To learn more about HardieShingle siding for Arlington VA area homes, call Colonial Remodeling LLC and schedule your free, no obligation consultation with our local siding experts.
Call for a FREE Estimate on James Hardie Siding in Arlington VA
Turn to Colonial Remodeling LLC for James Hardie siding and wrap your home in the highest quality siding on the market. We’ll add lasting value to your home, upping your curb appeal and helping to lower your energy bills. To schedule your free, in-home consultation, give us a call at (703) 534-0800 or fill out our convenient contact form.