James Hardie® offers a fabulous selection of fiber cement siding profiles that can suit any style of home. In this blog, Colonial Remodeling, LLC shares a look at the brand’s most popular siding profiles.
HardiePlank® Lap Siding
HardiePlank lap siding is the most popular James Hardie siding option. The traditional horizontal style is perfect for any home style that requires clapboard or Dutch lap siding. One of the greatest benefits of fiber cement siding is that it’s twice as thick as vinyl siding. In addition to its enhanced durability, fiber cement siding allows a deeper, natural-looking wood grain and shadow lines. HardiePlank lap siding is available in smooth, beaded cedarmill and beaded smooth textures.
Traditional cedar shingles are exceptionally beautiful, which is why many homeowners are willing to put up with all the maintenance they require. With James Hardie HardieShingle® siding, you can have the best of both worlds. You can choose between staggered edge panels for a hand-cut look or straight edge panels for a streamlined design. Both options will give your home the look and feel of real wood shingles, without the extensive maintenance requirements.
HardiePanel® Vertical Siding
Certain architectural styles look great with vertical siding. HardiePanel vertical siding can be combined with HardiePlank Lap Siding for contrast and variety and is available in three distinct textures: select cedarmill, smooth and stucco.
Why Choose James Hardie?
James Hardie has cemented its status as the leader in fiber cement technology and is always several steps ahead of the competition. It provides the following benefits:
- Cost Savings — Fiber cement costs less than traditional wood siding, doesn’t attract pests and is moisture-resistant. In addition to relatively lower material costs, James Hardie siding also incurs lower care and maintenance costs.
- Designed for the Local Climate — Thanks to the HardieZone® technology, you get James Hardie siding that’s engineered for your local climate.
- Colors That Last — James Hardie’s ColorPlus® technology features baked-on finishes that resist fading, cracking and chipping.
- Lower Insurance Premiums — Fiber cement siding is flame- and impact-resistant, which can help lower your insurance premiums.
- Industry-Leading Warranties — All James Hardie siding comes with a 30-year, non-prorated warranty.
Colonial Remodeling, LLC is your leading provider of James Hardie fiber cement siding. Give us a call at (919) 948-3330 or fill out our contact form. We serve customers in Reston, Vienna and other areas in Northern VA.