Steps in Restoring Your Home
You’ve had severe weather damage to your home from hail, a tree has fallen on your house, ice has knocked down your gutter system or destroyed your roof… WHAT TO DO? Here’s a real life scenario on what to expect when you contact Colonial Remodeling LLC.
- A Colonial Remodeling LLC Field Supervisor will conduct an inspection of your home to determine the extent of damage to your roof, siding, gutters, windows and the interior of your home.
- Damage? Call your insurance company to initiate a claim.
- Once you have an insurance claim number, Colonial Remodeling LLC‘s insurance claims specialist will contact your Insurance Adjuster assigned to the claim to answer any questions they have about Colonial Remodeling LLC’s estimate. We will begin the restoration process now as your representative. If necessary, Colonial Remodeling LLC will meet with the Adjuster at your home and point out the full extent of damage done.
- Once we receive approval from your insurance company:
A.) The Insurance Adjuster will tell your insurance company to write you a check for at least half the total cost of the project.
B.) While you are waiting for your payment, you and your Colonial Remodeling LLC representative will choose from construction materials, colors, etc.
- After we choose your building/construction supplies, our Field Supervisor will order the materials needed to replace the damaged areas.
- Our Production Manager will schedule the work to be done to your home and assign management crews.
- Once everything is completed, you and our representative will go over the Inspection Checklist together in detail, to confirm that everything has been completed to your satisfaction.
- After completion of work to your home, we will invoice your insurance company the remainder of the money due for the project. When you receive final payment from your insurance company, our representative will come to your home to collect the check and do a final inspection to make sure you are completely satisfied with the results.