About James Hardie® HardiePlank® Siding
You can turn to Colonial Remodeling for beautiful, durable HardiePlank James Hardie siding in Arlington VA and any of the surrounding Northern VA towns. We are the leading local experts on James Hardie HardPlank siding installation.
Installed on over 5.5 million homes nation-wide, HardiePlank lap siding is well-known for its stregth, beauty and durability. With many options and helpful tools like the HardieZone System, we can provide you with the most appropriate siding for your tastes, budget and our local climate.
HardiePlank lap siding is easily customizable and can be crafted to mimic the appearance of everything from wood to stucco. Whichever style you choose, you’ll enjoy several distinct benefits when you turn to Colonial Remodeling LLC for HardiePlank Hardie siding installation in Alexandria VA:
- Longer life, exceeding wood, shingle, stucco or vinyl siding. The fiber cement composition of HardiePlank stands up to virtually any weather and remains intact and protecting your home. It won’t contract and expand like other siding materials.
- Superior protection. HardiePlank lap siding is up to five times thicker than vinyl, so it stands up to snow, ice and hail, and is rated for winds of up to 150 mph.
- Resistance to fire and pests. Fiber cement resists fire much better than vinyl or wood, and is immune to insects and rot.
- Exceptional beauty. The built-in pattern of a HardiePlank board looks just like wood, but will not fade or split.
- Less maintenance. Unlike wood, shingle or stucco siding, HardiePlank requires very little care to retain its beauty. You can easily clean it with a garden hose.
- Paint less often. HardiePlank lap siding does not need to be repainted every few years like wood. Fiber cement holds its color up to three times longer without fading, chipping or cracking.
- But you can change colors! Vinyl siding does not need to be painted, but you can never change vinyl’s color. If you wish to give your home a new look in the future, you can paint your HardiePlank siding any shade you choose.
- Sustainable materials. Fiber cement is composed of cement, cellulose fibers and sand. So no endangered trees are sacrificed to make up this strong, durable material.
- 30-year warranty. No other siding material can approach the 30-year warranty you’ll get from James Hardie.
Call for a FREE Estimate on Hardie Siding Installation in Alexandria VA & Beyond!
Turn to Colonial Remodeling LLC for James Hardie siding and wrap your home in the highest quality vinyl siding on the market. We’ll add lasting value to your home, upping your curb appeal and helping to lower your energy bills. To schedule your free, in-home consultation, give us a call at (703) 534-0800 or fill out our convenient contact form.